Friday, January 7, 2011

Nerdism continued

I had to help my sister clean out her room yesterday so that she could move her computer from the back room to her room, because Mum's friend's coming and she needs somewhere to sleep. My sister gave me random stuff from her room, including her first year Economics book, some folders full of her Economics notes and a laminated sheet which has a whole bunch of diagrams and explanations. Whoopidoo.

And then my mum heard that the government is planning to make high school textbooks free, in a way- as in, you buy the books and then you get all of the money back in tax returns or something. So she wants to get me the second French textbook and workbook as well (my booklist asks for the 3rd one but I only have the 1st one), meaning that I'm going to end up with four extra French books instead of two.

Nerdism for the win!

1 comment: